Sunday, August 2, 2009

Thing #21 - Podcasts

I have used Photo Story before for personal use last year. I had actually forgotten about it. It is an easy tool to use and very self-explanatory. I love how music can be added to the background as well. It looks so professional when it is all said and done. I like the fact that I can type out what to say before I record the narration. That helps me so much! I honestly don't know that I would actually use this yet in the classroom or library. I think if I read some other blogs and think of some lessons, I could find some ways to incorporate this tool...After some thought, I had a brainstorm...I would like to do some type of staff development about copyright and about how I can be of service to the school. Perhaps I could create a Photo Story that pertains to those two subejcts with my narration behind the images. Copyright is so difficult to understand, so maybe using this technology will liven it up a bit!


Regardless, below is my attempt at Photo Story. It is about my family's weekend together.



No comments:

Post a Comment