Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thing #11 - LibraryThing

I have posted a "gadget" on the side to my LibraryThing book list. Check it out! I will be adding more.

This is a fantastic tool. For personal use, I like having my books listed in an orderly manner. I love the fact that I can see a library quality description page for each book. I can then connect to other members who share a similar interest, read reviews, and more.

I looked around the groups and loved it! I am always wanting to know what a good book would be to read and I love hearing people's reviews and recommendations. I played around on one group in particular, Crime, Thriller, Mystery. I love reading these types of books and I could quickly find a new one to read.

As a librarian, I could search a book or groups to find out some personal opinions of books. This is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment